Terms and Conditions
Standard CineVoucher Terms and Conditions – these apply to all physical CineVouchers issued.
Specific terms and conditions may also apply to your voucher in addition to these Standard Terms and Conditions – be sure to check the Specific Terms and Conditions below these Standard Terms and Conditions
Each voucher must be exchanged at the Box Office or Candy Bar or redeemed at hoyts.com.au for your ticket.
Each voucher is redeemable for one (1) general admission ticket for either one (1) adult, one (1) senior (60 years & over), one (1) student (with valid student ID) or one (1) child (15 years & under) as marked on the voucher:
– for any session including the Bean Bag Cinema at Hoyts or selected CMAX Cinemas, Grand Cinemas, Majestic Cinemas or Palace Cinemas in Australia
– for any 3D and/or Xtremescreen movie session with an upgrade fee, which will be applied at time of redemption
– and is valid until the expiry date indicated and cannot be exchanged, extended or replaced after this date.
If redeemed at hoyts.com.au both the voucher number and PIN are required to be entered. Booking fees will apply.
Each voucher cannot be:
– redeemed for La Premiere, Directors Suite, Hoyts IMAX® or special or group events
– upgraded to La Premiere, Directors Suite, Hoyts IMAX® or special or group events
– used to purchase 3D glasses. 3D glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost
– used in conjunction with any other offer
– replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged
– used to purchase any pre-paid movie vouchers, gift cards or Hoyts Rewards memberships
– exchanged for cash and change will not be given irrespective of cinema pricing
– sold without the prior written consent of Hoyts Corporation Pty Ltd.
Hoyts must approve in writing any material which includes reference to ‘Hoyts’ or ‘Hoyts CineVoucher’.
For session times, locations and full terms and conditions visit hoyts.com.au. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.